Please read the following guidelines on how to maintain your jewelry. If you follow them your purchase will last longer.
- Keep jewelry dry at all times.
- Do not bump or scratch it against various surfaces as the plating can scratch. It is better to take them off if you are going to require excessive activities using your hands wearing jewelry.
- Always avoid contact with chemicals.
- Do not spray perfume or hairspray on your jewelry.
- Avoid wearing jewellery while doing sports.
- If you are going to spend most of the time outdoors in the summer, make sure to not wear the jewelry.
- Do not wear your jewelry while you’re sleeping.
- After each wear, wipe with a soft, clean cloth.
- Store in a cool, dry place to prevent tarnish or discolor.